Apakah saya hamil……….?
If you're unusually tuned into your body, you might begin to suspect that you're pregnant within the first few days of pregnancy. But most women don't suspect they are pregnant until they miss a period, and a few don't suspect or believe they are pregnant for months after conception.
Here are 5 common signs of early pregnancy. You may experience all, some or none of these symptoms.
1. A Missed Period: Missing your period is the most clear-cut sign of pregnancy. But it is not definitive, as stress or other factors may cause irregular periods.
2. Frequent Trips to the Bathroom: Even before missing a period, most pregnant women report having to go to the bathroom more often. You may even have to get up during the night! This occurs after the embryo has implanted in the uterus and begins producing the pregnancy hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). This hormone triggers frequent urination.
3. Fatigue: Utter exhaustion is a very early sign of pregnancy. Fatigue is a result of high levels of the hormone progesterone.
4. Morning (and Noon and Night!) Sickness: Guess what? That queasy feeling isn't limited to mornings. Most pregnant women who experience morning sickness feel slightly nauseated at other times during the day as well. About half have vomiting, but very few have severe enough morning sickness to develop dehydration and malnutrition.
5. Sore (and Enlarged) Breasts: If you're pregnant, your breasts will probably become increasingly tender to the touch, similar to the way they feel before your period, only more so. Once your body grows accustomed to the increase in hormones, the pain will subside.
If you have any of the above symptoms, consider taking a pregnancy test as soon as possible